Thursday, October 24, 2013

my gymnademics experience.

Wow, how fast time flies when you're having fun! I could still remember the first time when I decided to take on a second job apart my full time job while I was working in RP. It came rather quickly as I started work immediately the week after I got interviewed, amazing huh!

Now, it's a memory that I could only remember. It was actually my first time working in an early enrichment centre for kids aged 5 months to 5 years old. Honestly speaking, I wasn't really expecting to stay this long! It was tiring and at that point of time, working 5.5 days a week was no joke! But at the end of the day, the tired feeling does not really matter; what matter the most is the joy in the children's face and the amazing progress that they've made throughout the whole programme.



My favourite Launcher class! 

Teachers' Day present from the cutest Zoe! 
& the twins Zachary & Zavier 

Like the Gymnademics logo, I've always believed that there's always a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Cheers!
Post a Comment