Sunday, May 18, 2008

I just came back from killing Captains and Krus at Herb town =X There was 2x exp and drop rate today and I just can't control myself from logging in. Partying with guild members, and then hunt for good equips, it's too irresistible can!

Alright, I confess. I played Maple for about 5 hours today, yet didn't leveled even once. sadekjf whom is level 97, leveled today with the 2x exp! What the fuck? Alright, why he leveled and I don't? It's because I didn't know where to train lah. I'm super damn noob at training places can! AHHHHHH~














Well, I just read tweety bird's blog! Damn hilarious lah. She is teaching chinese in her blog! Don't believe me? Just check out the picture below. (Click for bigger picture)


I was practically laughing non-stop when I read these. Now, I hope she won't come after me with a parang! (OMG, I feel so bad =X)















Monday no school! Yayness. Randoms. Bye lah.

No comments: