Tuesday, March 03, 2009

asshole donkey

It's one of the worst and the utmost horrible day I had in the first week of March.

The trivial research he was asking me to do was today's most dreaded work. I guess its the MOST dreaded thing to do for everyone if he were to ask them. Yes, simply wasting my time!

This thing falls under the nightmare of the nightmare of the most dreaded thing to do to be ever done by students, I mean interns and in this case, me.

The work he gave me was so ....... I can't even come up with a proper word to fully describe the harshness, cruelty, and the horror of this task that was given. And I can still picture his obnoxious face when he commanded me into his office. Two words, FUCKING DISGUSTING.

It's the (and pardon me for the various explicits that are gonna be typed out) DAMNED,BLOODY BASTARD, MOST FUCKED UP IMBECILE THAT HAS EVER WALKED INTO THE FACE OF THIS EARTH AND TARNISHED IT WITH HIS INSOLENCE AND DAMNED FUCKING ATTITUDE to get back at me for the complaints against him, when I'm not really involved in the discussions in meetings that he accused me to be in. And the numerous hours of time spent wasted on this pathetic research that has yet to benefit me in the near future. Well, it's really not my fault that the whole department have a lot of things against him for being such a loser.

So yeah, I guess, that kinda summarizes it up, though I know it is only the tip of the iceberg.

Right now, I'm just hoping for the best with hope(yes, I'm hoping-.-) that time would past faster in the office and then that my assessment marks(if there is) will raise the grade up so it can be nice enough for the people at the preferred varsity to accept me. *sinister laughs*

So, DAMNED,BLOODY BASTARD, MOST FUCKED UP IMBECILE THAT HAS EVER WALKED INTO THE FACE OF THIS EARTH AND TARNISHED IT WITH HIS INSOLENCE AND DAMNED FUCKING ATTITUDE ________ - shan't say his name. It's too despicable for me to even think about it much less typed it. I hope what comes around, goes around for YOU!


Till then, I'm happy to be blogging again.Weeeeeeeeeee ~


Love, me.


p/s: this post was written after the one on one conversation with the AD, and it is out of anger.

No comments: