Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's been so long since last update. At home no internet, and there's nothing to blog about. PLUS, of course, LAZY.

Holidays are coming, and I guess that would be the time for my laptop to reformat. Anyway, there is also something wrong with my adapter. SIGH.

I'll post pictures. Say yay!

SCIENCE LESSON ended early, so CAMWHORED after class. Sheena got her new phone just like that and she just needs to mop the house for one week. (the phone that I wanted all along, W910i) RAWR.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I ❤ SHEENA!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and SHEENA ❤ me too! (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and ANDY, my stupid crime partner. =P


Went to Mac after school to do RJ, and study abit, and went home. =P

Another thing, the all time favourite SHAKER FRIES is back. It cost $0.05 more though. So, get your ass off now, and buy those fries! It's yummy, but unhealthy.

EAT EAT EAT, don't forget to exercise! HOHO. Bye. (:

No comments: