Thursday, September 18, 2008

I just felt the need to write this down, somewhere, anywhere.

Something is not right, and I have no idea why. I just felt so empty. Suddenly, school matters sooo fucking much to me, in a way that I really want to do well in this semester. I want to get good grades, score damn fucking well for UTs, and also have an overall good impression.

Five modules this semester and they are not that bad after all, besides the fact that there were already words of complaints of the module as well as some of the facis, in which I think is totally unnecessary.

"If you don't care about your grades, but you hate getting Cs and Ds everytime, you can either do something about it or you can just SCREW YOURSELF. In the end, you're the one at the losing end, not the faci, not me. PERIOD." -nurul

ANYWAY, I feel that I'm not doing my best at all in all of the modules. Mainly because I'm easily distracted, with tonnes of things like FACEBOOK!, and of course the people around me too. Well, I'm not saying they are bad influences or what; it's just that these things within the environment, has influenced me alot.

I spent the evening in the library, pondering, clearing my thoughts on certain things while searching for some stuffs,  but all that came out was disappointments, and more disappointments. Worse still, the words came from ______ earlier on kept repeating in my mind, like a tape recorder, with the repeat button on.

I can't sleep in the bus either, and the songs in my mp3 list ain't helping as somehow it sensed that I'm in low spirits, thus playing emo songs after emo songs, again and again though it's on random mode.

I do treasure my life, and I want it to be the best. And that's why I'm going to do something about it. Thanks alot _____, for giving that wonderful short speech that made me realise that things doesn't falls right into place.

Alrightey, that's all.



p/s: and thanks siti ! (:

No comments: