Monday, June 09, 2008

A quick update ~

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to

l3ellaLuna for being such a great Guild Master, and providing me with stuff :D And helping me raid map! Oops =X

purpledem0n for being such a great pal! Thanks for all the treats and helping me with alot of quests!

sadekjf for all you've done for me man! Thanks for sponsoring me with pots, and of course your friendliness! It really touched my heart. =')

SamyBoyz for accompanying me advancing my third job! You've been a really great help! =)


AND FINALLY, CONGRATS TO MYSELF FOR ADVANCING TO THIRD JOB ~ CHIEF BANDIT (clickclick)

I've got an angel too ~

Okay, that's all bye.








Love is a patience game

If you have it, you'll win;
otherwise, you'll lose.

How true. Sigh

2 comments:

HopeICanPassEnglish said...

i wan glue or staple?
doublesided tape? or cos tape?
^^ bring to u FOC~

Nurul Farhah said...

haha, hmm how about we go out one day! :D