Saturday, June 21, 2008

Well, I got good and bad news. Boo!

Good one is that my parents went to Malaysia to attend my cousin's wedding, which means YAY! (freedom for a night, here I come) But, the bad one is that I got to do housechores =(


On another happier note, finally me and Joanna went out on a date! We went out shopping. She bought a top and a cap, while I bought a half pants.

PICTURES GALORE ~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket



We tried some hats, and apparently these are wayy tooo big for me!

Photobucket

Photobucket



~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And then off to watch GET SMART ! Highly recommended to all! :D

Photobucket

Steve Carell is so super duper hilarious lah! And and, Hiro Nakamura was caught on screen too!

Photobucket


Then, bus-ed home alone, again. Anyway, I won a 4GB thumbdrive from edirectory! Will post it up soon! :D

In the mean time, this song suits me well right now. Haha. (Okay, only the first few verses -.-)

An empty street,
An empty house,
A hole inside my heart,
I'm all alone, the rooms are getting smaller

I wonder how,
I wonder why,
I wonder where they are,
The days we had,
The songs we sang together(oh yeah).

And ohhh.. my love,
I'm holding on forever,
Reaching for a love that seems so far,

So I say a little prayer,
and hope my dreams will take me there,
where the skies are blue to see you once again,
My love,
over seas from coast to coast,
to find the place I love the most,
where the fields are green to see you once again,
my love.

I try to read,
i go to work,
i'm laughing with my friends,
but i can't stop to keep myself from thinking(oh no)

I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
the days we had, the songs we sang together(oh yeah)

And ohhh.. my love
I'm holding on forever, reaching for a love that seems so far

To hold you in my arms,
To promise you my love,
To tell you from a far
You're all I'm thinking of

Reaching for the love that seems so far

~ ~ ~ ~

Long live westlife! I love their songs till date. Oldies rocks man. :D


OKay then, Oyasuminasai :D

Yours truly,

Photobucket

1 comment:

arbaeyah said...

ahahhh..!!long live westlife..!
They rox..!!!! ^^