Thursday, November 06, 2008

Lying on my bed.
With nothing to read.(my books aren't ready for collection! =\)
Nothing to watch.
And no one to talk to. (there is lah, but lazy-.-)


And I can't help but feel Free from the threat..
of something I can't quite put my finger on.

I hate how time takes away all the details
and leaves you with so little. 

I don't know what makes me the way I am. I always end up not recognizing significant moments of my life while they're happening. I grow complacent with things or ideas or people. And I take them for granted. And its usually not until that thing is about to be taken away from me that I realize how much it really matters.
That I realize how much I really need it; how much I love it.
 
 
On a side note, here's a little conversation of me and ANdyStorm. (click click)

That's so cute of him right? LOL. 

See ya! (:

No comments: