Sunday, November 30, 2008

sierra alpha delta ):

I'm quite saddened by the turn of events that happened today. My granns just admitted to hospital under the Coronary Care Unit(CCU). And, it really seems so surreal that it was during the last week that she was in my room, looking perfectly fine.

Doctor's diagnosis was that her heart wasn't functioning too good, and is susceptible to heart failure, anytime. Looking at her, with the oxygen nose tube hanging at her nose in between her ears, really pierced my heart. The feeling of sorry as well as guilt build up within me. Only God knows what I was feeling at that time.

----

I want to be able to stand still with my arms wide open with the wind blowing against me and just not think about anything and everything. I want to be able to hear the silence once again. I want to be able to be in the state of solitude.

Give me the solitude. Give me the freedom. Give me the sense of being free from anything and everything please.

I'm in real need of my friends' hugs, listening to them rant, bitch and just about anything and everything.


I'm tired. I'm really really tired):


Tomorrow's another day. I hope I'll be strong for what lies ahead of me. 

No comments: