Tuesday, December 02, 2008

multiple choices.

No one told me it's gonna be this HARD.
No one told me it's gonna be this LONELY.
No one told me the process of choosing is a GRUELLING one.
No one told me that I have to CHOOSE.
No one told me that I'll be caught in this fix.
No one told me about the financial burden.
No one told me that I have to make the decision MYSELF.
No one told me that I have to GROW UP.
No one told me that time is against me.
No one told me that the decision will mould my FUTURE.

However, GRUELLING it may be, I'm hoping for a miracle that I'll be shown the right decision and that there'll be no regrets.


Till then, let me have my peace in my thoughts.



p/s: stand by me while I make the decision. show me the light at the end of my dark endless tunnel of confusion and loneliness.

No comments: